If your like Can You Make Hair For Me? consider making a contribution to keep the project going. To date, Eileen has self funded the project all while undergoing 12 chemotherapy treatments, a stem cell transplant, abdominal resection surgery, and a CAR t-cell treatment. Consider a small gift to the Can You Make Hair For Me? Go Fund Me page:
Your gift helps to:
- Pay printing and framing costs, which are currently in the thousands
- Pay for shipping of artwork to different venues
- Pay thrift-store outfits and accessories for each photoshoot
- Pay for website and video development
- Pay for Eileen’s medical bills
What else you can do
Do you know a venue that would be interested in showing the work?
Are you a corporate sponsor that would like to underwrite a traveling exhibition?
Do you wan to make hair?
Would you like Eileen to speak about the project at an event?
Please contact Eileen using the contact form, below.